BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis (Virtual Classroom)
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||25-01-2021||3 Days||£895|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||22-02-2021||3 Days||£895|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||04-05-2021||3 Days||£895|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||28-06-2021||3 Days||£895|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||06-09-2021||3 Days||£895|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Virtual||22-11-2021||3 Days||£895|
What is the Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis offers delegates an understanding of the different approaches, tools, techniques, and concepts used within business analysis. Your training sessions will provide you with the required knowledge of business analysis, including essential skills and competencies required of a Business Analyst. You will also learn a range of techniques and tools for strategic analysis.
This course covers all the necessary parts of the specialist modules, including Business Analysis, Business Change, and IS Consultancy. Throughout your training you will also gain an understanding of the full lifecycle of business analysis.
For you to obtain the International Diploma in Business Analysis, you will need to first complete this module, and four others: Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice, Practitioner Certificate in Requirement Engineering, and the Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes.
Is this training suitable for me?
This course has been developed for individuals who are either a Business Analyst already, or who are looking for a career change into this field. The course would also benefit Business Managers and their teams, Business Change Managers, Project Managers, Consultants, Contractors, and individuals looking to better understand the role, tools, and techniques used by a Business Analyst.
Why study this Business Analysis Certificate with us
We have developed an expert team over the last 16+ years, since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 555,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer the best training options, whether it’s a Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Online via our eLearning platform.
You will also benefit from:
- Fast-track your learning with our 3-day Virtual Classroom
- Enhance your career prospects
- Learn from expert trainers, with vast experience in this field
- 0% APR Finance available
What job could I get with this qualification?
While delegates who complete this training can move into a range of job roles, like Consulting, Project Management, or Strategy Planning, we find that typically delegates go into the following job roles:
- Business Analysis - £43k
- Business Architecture - £65k
- Enterprise Architecture - £92k
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
Over 3 days, you will immerse yourself into this course and learn the full business analysis process framework. This includes the role of the business analyst, tools and techniques, used by a Business Analyst
- Understand the role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- Learn about strategy analysis
- Understand business system and business process modelling
- Learn stakeholder analysis
- Discover investigation and modelling techniques
- Understand requirements engineering
- Learn business case development
Syllabus & Exam Weighting
- What is Business Analysis (2.5%)
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst (2.5%)
- Strategy Analysis (7.5%)
- The Business Analysis Process Model (5%)
- Investigation techniques (15%)
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management (10%)
- Modelling Business Processes (10%)
- Defining the solution (5%)
- Making a Business and Financial Case (10%)
- Establishing the Requirements (7.5%)
- Documenting and Managing Requirements (7.5%)
- Modelling Requirements (7.5%)
- Delivering the Requirements (5%)
- Delivering the Business Solution (5%)
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Supervised – Yes (via Proctor)
- Open Book – No
- Pass Mark – 26/40
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.